Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So, you can find a job in Humanities!

I finally found a job! And what's even better is that I'll be using my major (Humanities/Art History). So, even though it might take a while, you can still find a job with that major. Thanks to my brother, Eric, I got a job in an art gallery! He works for the gallery, making all the beautiful frames for the art. I'll be in the gallery doing sales. When Russell and I find out how long we will be in Utah, I'll become the buyer for the gallery. Which means traveling and searching for more art to sell in our gallery! I'm super excited and so, I thought I'd update you all once more.

7 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Congratulations, Lauren! That is awesome!

Becky said...

Congrats Lauren!!!! And we are also glad that you decided to blog again (finally!:) jj Hope you guys are doing well! XX

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Lauren! You will love doing that.

Abbey said...

Congrats Lauren! What a cool job! We are excited for you!

Julie said...

YEAH!!! That's awesome :). Come see us next time you are up north.

Anonymous said...

That's great that you can find a job in humanities but the real question is, can you update your blog?

The Yates said...

found ya! glad you guys came last night. we had a blast!